SHORT-TERM: DIRECTION NOT CLEAR, A LITTLE BULLISH BIASED THOUGH
Nothing to say today, the direction is not clear, so have to wait for tomorrow. Could be a Symmetrical Triangle in the forming, although if you see it as an Ascending Triangle, I wouldn’t disagree, either way, both are continuation pattern, so the chart appears a little bullish biased. At the beginning of today’s intraday comment, I mentioned that the Rydex traders are bearish which is good news for bulls. Now the only clue I can think about is to see whether today’s Rydex data is still very bearish. The data, however, only available on sentimentrader around mid night so I’ll have to wait until then. I’ll keep you informed in another post if indeed the data is still very bearish.
INTERMEDIATE-TERM: COULD NOT BE VERY BRIGHT
See 03/04 Market Recap for more details.
SEASONALITY: NO UPDATE
For March seasonality chart please refer to 03/01 Market Recap.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OTHER ETFS IN MY PUBLIC CHART LIST
|XIU.TO Weekly||UP||Too far above MA(200).|
|TLT||Could be a channel breakout, trend may about to change.|
|FXE Weekly||UP||Testing Fib confluences area.|
|USO||ChiOsc is way too high.|
|WTIC Weekly||UP||Too far above BB top.|
|XLE Weekly||UP||Too far above MA(200).|
|XLF Weekly||?||Small lower low wait for follow through to confirm the trend change.|
- Please make sure you understand how to use the table above. The purpose of this report is to provide info so contradictory signals are always presented.
- Conclusions can be confirmed endlessly, but trading wise, you have to take actions at certain risk level as soon as you feel the confirmation is enough. There’s no way for me to adapt to different risk levels therefore no trading signals will be given in this report except the mechanical signals such as SPY ST Model.
- * = New update; Blue Text = Link to a chart in my public chart list.
- Trading signals in OTHER ETFs table are mechanical signals. See HERE for back test results. 08/31 L, for example, means Long on 08/31.
- UP = Intermediate-term uptrend. Set when I see at least one higher high and higher low on daily chart.
- DOWN = Intermediate-term downtrend. Set when I see at least one lower high and lower low on daily chart.