Cobra's Market View Private Messaging System shows:
SHORT-TERM: CLUELESS, LET’S SEE TOMORROW
Nothing interesting to say today, bulls stopped right at the first resistance before the market closed, so have to wait until tomorrow for the story of the next chapter. My guess is, if A = B, then there should be more on the upside.
There’re two things I’d like your attention today:
- VIX collapsed again and VIX:VXV ratio is now way too low which seems worked fine recently. However, as mentioned in the 04/15 Market Recap, very low VIX can be bullish if decisively breaks down its years long support. So I won’t bother to make my guess here, let’s just wait and see.
- OEX Put/Call Ratio surged again which should mean bearish at least short-term.
INTERMEDIATE-TERM: BULLISH APRIL, SPX TARGET 1352 TO 1381, BEWARE 04/11 TO 04/14 PIVOT DATE
See 04/01 Market Recap for more details.
See 04/15 Market Recap for more details.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OTHER ETFS IN MY PUBLIC CHART LIST
|QQQ & Weekly||UP|
|IWM & Weekly||UP|
|SSEC & Weekly||UP|
|EEM & Weekly||UP|
|XIU & Weekly||DOWN|
|TLT & Weekly||UP|
|FXE & Weekly||UP|
|GLD & Weekly||UP|
|GDX & Weekly||04/18 L|
|USO & Weekly||UP|
|XLE & Weekly||UP|
|XLF & Weekly||DOWN|
|IYR & Weekly||UP|
|XLB & Weekly||UP|
|DBA & Weekly||DOWN|
- Please make sure you understand how to use the table above. The purpose of this report is to provide info so contradictory signals are always presented.
- * = New update; Blue Text = Link to a chart in my public chart list.
- UP = Intermediate-term uptrend. Set when weekly buy signal is triggered.
- DOWN = Intermediate-term downtrend. Set when weekly sell signal is triggered.