Cobra's Market View Private Messaging System shows:
SHORT-TERM: STILL A LITTLE OVERBOUGHT
- The pullback today wasn’t enough because my ultimate weapons for watching overbought/oversold are still mostly overbought, so still a pullback is just a matter of time.
- What the market will be doing the next would look like a firework – shoot high then fall back to the ground where it starts. The fall back, however is the 2nd buy opportunity. I will discuss this in details in the intermediate-term session.
INTERMEDIATE-TERM: BULLISH JULY
The very unique thing today is SPX body completely out of its BB top which I’ve already discussed in 11/05/2010 Market Recap. So, to save time, I won’t redraw the chart today, instead just replaced the last chart with the most recent one. From the statistics below we can see, all such cases thereafter were undergoing a pattern similar to the firework – shot high then fell to the ground which may provide the 2nd buy opportunity:
- Intermediate-term should have more up room, average 3.4% and could last on average 21 calendar days.
- With no exception, after shooting high (a small number cases didn’t have the shooting high), all fell to where the shooting started. I’ve zoomed into all the cases so you can clear see that the fall to the ground was actually the 2nd buy opportunity.
- From the monthly chart, except the November 2010 case (not shown on the chart), we can see, all the months that had SPX body completely out of its BB top were an up month. So this is another evidence to support the forecast I made in 07/01 Market Outlook that we’d have a bullish July.
SEASONALITY: BULLISH JULY
See 07/01 Market Outlook for July seasonality chart.
ACTIVE BULLISH OUTLOOKS:
- 09/27 Market Recap: 9 POMO within 20 trading days means 14%+ up in 3 months.
- 07/01 Market Outlook: Bullish July. Also one more evidence in 07/05 Market Outlook.
ACTIVE BEARISH OUTLOOKS:
- 07/01 Market Outlook: Market is a little overbought, could see pullback soon.
SUMMARY OF SIGNALS FOR MY PUBLIC CHART LIST: