Cobra's Market View Private Messaging System shows:
SHORT-TERM: CPC <= 0.80, 13 OUT OF 17 TIMES A RED DAY THE NEXT DAY
Nothing to say today, so I’ll skip the After Bell Quick Summary and take the night off.
The rebound today was much weaker than I’ve expected but still it fulfilled the statistics about bullish the next day after a Bearish Engulfing bar. Now the question is, whether indeed this so called Bearish Engulfing is bearish and furthermore whether the candlestick reversal bars still mean anything, starting from tomorrow, we’ll have 3 days to know according to the Bearish Engulfing statistics.
One trick for tomorrow, when CPC <= 0.80, 13 out of 17 times (76%) a red day the next day.
8.1.4 Normalized CPC, which applies MACD(10, 200, 1) to CPC so to eliminate different CPC base value that generally various in different period. The reading is a little bit too low, so worth a little bit attention now.
INTERMEDIATE-TERM: SPX MAY SHOOT HIGH THEN FALL BACK TO WHERE IT STARTS WHICH USUALLY IS THE 2ND BUY OPPORTUNITY
See 11/05 Market Recap for more details.
SEASONALITY: LAST 2 MONTHS OF YEAR ARE BULLISH
See 10/29 Market Recap for more details.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OTHER ETFS IN MY PUBLIC CHART LIST
|NDX Weekly||UP||%B too high with negative divergence.
NASI STO(5,3,3) sell signal.
NDX:SPX too high.
Too far away from MA(200) (PPO(1,40,1) too high).
|EEM||ChiOsc is too high.|
|EEM Weekly||UP||EEM:SPX too high.|
|XIU.TO||08/31 L||TOADV MA(10) too high.|
|TLT||ChiOsc is too low.|
|GDX Weekly||UP||BPGDM too high, pullback?|
|XLF||10/15 L||Complex Head and Shoulders Bottom or Double Bottom breakout, target $16.74.|
|IYR Weekly||UP||Home builders are lagging.|
|XLB Weekly||UP||BPMATE overbought. XLB:SPX a little too high.|
- Please make sure you understand how to use the table above. The purpose of this report is to provide info so contradictory signals are always presented.
- Position reported in short-term session of the table above is for short-term model only, I may or may not hold other positions which will not be disclosed.
- Conclusions can be confirmed endlessly, but trading wise, you have to take actions at certain risk level as soon as you feel the confirmation is enough. There’s no way for me to adapt to different risk levels therefore no trading signals will be given in this report except the mechanical signals such as SPY ST Model.
- * = New update; Blue Text = Link to a chart in my public chart list.
- Trading signals in OTHER ETFs table are mechanical signals. See HERE for back test results. 08/31 L, for example, means Long on 08/31.
- UP = Intermediate-term uptrend. Set when I see at least one higher high and higher low on weekly chart.
- DOWN = Intermediate-term downtrend. Set when I see at least one lower high and lower low on weekly chart.