Cobra's Market View Private Messaging System shows:
SHORT-TERM: BULLISH BIASED
Nothing to say today. The chart doesn’t look bad, could be a Bull Flag in the forming. My trading strategy is to buy on strength. Not sure if today’s dip is a buy, will see how market opens tomorrow to decide whether to be a bull or bear.
The chart below illustrated all the conclusions I made based on evidences so far I’ve collected. Should be more clear than I simply blah blah in Ch-English. For fun only though.
INTERMEDIATE-TERM: BULLISH IN 3 TO 6 MONTHS
SEASONALITY: BEARISH THE NEXT WEEK
According to Stock Trader’s Almanac:
- Week after Triple Witching, Dow down 15 of last 23, but rallied 4.9% in 2000, 3.1% in 2007 and 6.8% in 2009.
- March historically weak later in the month.
For March seasonality chart please refer to 03/01 Market Recap.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OTHER ETFS IN MY PUBLIC CHART LIST
|IWM & Weekly||UP|
|SSEC & Weekly||UP|
|EEM & Weekly||DOWN|
|XIU & Weekly||UP||*ChiOsc is way too high.|
|TLT & Weekly||UP|
|FXE & Weekly||UP|
|GLD & Weekly||UP|
|GDX & Weekly||03/15 S|
|USO & Weekly||UP|
|XLE & Weekly||UP|
|XLF & Weekly||DOWN|
|IYR & Weekly||UP|
|XLB & Weekly||DOWN|
|DBA & Weekly||DOWN|
- Please make sure you understand how to use the table above. The purpose of this report is to provide info so contradictory signals are always presented.
- * = New update; Blue Text = Link to a chart in my public chart list.
- UP = Intermediate-term uptrend. Set when weekly buy signal is triggered.
- DOWN = Intermediate-term downtrend. Set when weekly sell signal is triggered.